2023 VETERANS JOB & ENTREPRENEURSHIP SUMMIT
Join us for a FREE virtual program designed to connect veterans in the San Fernando Valley with information, resources, and tools to help transition into the workforce or explore new professional opportunities.
Best practices for veterans to find available opportunities and secure gainful employment Tips for venturing into entrepreneurship Leveraging military skills and training in the workforce Valuable programs and resources available to veterans in the Valley.
- Sabrina Abousaleh, Lead Business Opportunity Specialist SBA, L.A. District Office
- Jack Ochoa, Founder Veterans Chamber of Commerce
- Vic Hill, Entrepreneur Ambassador Bunker Labs
- Ken Friend, Talent Acquisition Staffing Manager Northrop Grumman
- Brian Bilski, Lead Military Recruiter Northrop Grumman
- Matt Gaskin, Military Recruiter Northrop Grumman
- Henry DeRussell, Recruiter Associate, Talent Acquisition Strategy & Delivery, Wells Fargo
This program is funded, in part, through a Grant with the U.S. Small Business Administration.